Each snippet is a part of our conversation that offers a good piece of travel advice, tip, or mindset. If you have listened to all the podcasts already, fantastic! These are great reminders and snippets to revisit.
If you haven’t heard these yet, you will enjoy listening for the first time. Definitely go back and play the individual episodes once you finish this one.
Some of the travel advice and topics revisited include:
- Being confident in your sightseeing decisions
- The power of being present
- Developing a Pura Vida mindset
- Misconceptions of travel
- Easy ways to meet people
Scroll down for links and show notes…
Towards the end of the show, I join back in to share a few tips of my own. These tips are a sneak peek into a soon-to-be released “Tips and Resources eBook.”
In this eBook, subscribers to Edge of Comfort gain access to a comprehensive collection of tips and resources to help you on your future travel adventures. The main categories include eating, accommodation, transportation, meeting people, and some other general tips.
The eBook is completely free. Your email is never shared with any third parties and you will not receive any spam. Just important updates and releases for Edge of Comfort.
You can enter your email at the end of the post or click here to subscribe.
Thank you for listening to this experimental episode and enjoy!
QUESTION OF THE EPISODE: Have you received any valuable travel advice you would like to pass forward?
Please leave your answer in the comments.
Want to hear another conversation with valuable travel advice? Listen to Sophia Iaquinta discuss packing light, ensuring safety, and diverting unwanted attention as a solo female traveler.
Show Notes and Links
- Being confident in your sightseeing decisions. [4:35]
- Saying “No” so you don’t stretch yourself too thin. [5:15]
- Importance of being present and living in the moment. [6:40]
- Misconceptions of traveling. [13:30]
- Tips for meeting people on the road. [16:40]
- Free walking tours
- Or just Google search, “[City] free walking tour”
- Travel philosophies. [19:20]
- Preview of four tips from the Tips and Resources eBook. [23:00]
Edge of Comfort
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below